Back to Journals » Journal of Asthma and Allergy
Journal of Asthma and Allergy
The Journal of Asthma and Allergy is an international, peer-reviewed journal encompassing all aspects of diagnosis, epidemiology, prevention, management and treatment of asthma and allergic disease.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
Journal Impact Factor: 3.730
- PubMed and PubMed Central (J Asthma Allergy)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Embase, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Scopus, from 2009 (Correct as at December 8, 2016)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative